Just 2 more sleeps until you are child free for the week! Here are a couple of reminders to ensure that you can get them on the bus without too much fuss:
- The bus leaves from the Glenburnie Hall at 6am. Please aim to arrive at 5.45am. I will be there from 5.30am
- Ensure that your child has a backpack with pencil case, snacks, water bottle, money for dinner at Yass and a packed lunch
- Please provide biscuits or a cake for sharing (no plastic containers please)
- See Emmanuelle or I to give us your child’s medication, with instructions in a clear, sealed bag (please ensure it is clearly labelled) or money in a named envelope for spending at AIS/War Memorial/Questacon/Mint
- Make sure you pack a charger for electrical devices
- If your child suffers from travel sickness, please give them medication prior to our departure on Sunday morning
I have all T-shirts for our camp. I have washed the T-shirts, but if your child has any detergent allergies (I used Biozet), please let me know and I will re-wash it with whatever you recommend tonight or tomorrow.
If you have any concerns or questions, please call me on my mobile 0407 395 522.
See you bright and early Sunday morning!